Internet Based GPS Tracking Case Studies
- Read more
Blue Lamp Trust coverage on the BBC Click below to view one of Foresolutions customers – The Blue Lamp...
- Read more
Tracking Insurance Partnership Are insurance premiums causing you a headache? We’re delighted to announce our partnership with one of...
- Read more
Our Foretrack App now Available on iTunes and Google play, click the following link to download your version today. Foretrack...
- “ForeSolutions provided Rally for Heroes communications equipment and GPS Trackers for its 2012 European Rally. As a serving member of the British Army, I fully understand the importance of communications in command and control. The feedback from the Rally’s entrants rated the radios as the single most important piece of issued equipment, above that even of the Satellite Navigation. Without the support of companies such as ForeSolutions it is doubtful events such as Rally for Heroes could run. Dealing with ForeSolutions was extremely straightforward and easy, thanks to Nathan and his staff. From our collection of the equipment to the drop off on completion, everything went very smoothly being carried out in a relaxed but professional manner. I cannot recommend the ForeSolutions team enough and we are delighted at the news that they will once again be supporting us for our 2014 Rally.”Benn Laidler, co-founder of Rally for Heroes
- “We have already seen many benefits with the system. It is helping our planning delivery processes and is saving us money on fuel, timesheet administration and improving productivity. Plus we are now planning how we can achieve more benefits over the coming months and years”Steve Rapley, Rawlings Transport
- “With the hard work of our suppliers, including Fore Events, we were able to deliver a fantastic weekend. A perfect race day for the 120,000 fans who came down to see a very eventful race. I would like to thank the team for their support and tireless efforts which all helped to make the 2013 Formula One Grand Prix such a great success, setting a very high standard for future events.”Alex Lacey, head of public events at Silverstone Circuits
- "Fore Comms have supplied radio communications to Select Security and Stewarding Ltd for more than 10 years. The level of service delivered is excellent, whether dealing with the management, the office, or technical staff out on the ground. Working on a range of events with Select each year, Fore Comms have always been adaptable and provided solutions in both planning stages and for any issues that have arisen during events. Technically, Fore Comms have provided various solutions for events that Select cover, from mobile repeaters and masts, for remote outdoor locations, to installations in stadia and other venues. Select would not hesitate to recommend Fore Comms and hope to be working successfully together for another 10 years to come. Events include: All major events in Brighton, Lewes Bonfire, English Heritage, Race for Life, London to Brighton Cycle Rides and many more."Phil Bourton, Planning and Operations Director, Select Security and Stewarding Ltd
- "Our Foretrack trackers are easy to use and provide us with more in-depth reports than previous trackers we have used. Examples of this include providing a snail trail of exactly where the vehicles have been and the detailed driver behaviour reports. These allow us to monitor our vehicles and drivers more closely, saving us time and money. This also highlights training issues before they become a real problem."Jenny Davis, Office Manager at CNG Heating
- DHD have used Foretrack tracking for several years. It is the only company we have used, and so far, we have not felt the need to change.! The lease plan that we are on offers us excellent flexibility in terms of being able to swap trackers between vehicles, especially as we regularly renew vehicles. The trackers are so easy to use, and it is easy to decipher where drivers are and the routes they have taken. We also love not having to call our drivers SO many times a day, and being able to give our customers live updates without having to call them back. This makes our lives a lot easier and saves time. We find it very useful to figure out drivers' start and finish times, and we use the trackers daily as back-up for our drivers' time sheets. Everytime we contact the office, we have received a speedy response, and every query has been dealt with professionally and in full.