Internet Based GPS Tracking Case Studies
- Read more
Blue Lamp Trust coverage on the BBC Click below to view one of Foresolutions customers – The Blue Lamp...
- Read more
Tracking Insurance Partnership Are insurance premiums causing you a headache? We’re delighted to announce our partnership with one of...
- Read more
Our Foretrack App now Available on iTunes and Google play, click the following link to download your version today. Foretrack...
- "Fore Comms have supplied radio communications to Select Security and Stewarding Ltd for more than 10 years. The level of service delivered is excellent, whether dealing with the management, the office, or technical staff out on the ground. Working on a range of events with Select each year, Fore Comms have always been adaptable and provided solutions in both planning stages and for any issues that have arisen during events. Technically, Fore Comms have provided various solutions for events that Select cover, from mobile repeaters and masts, for remote outdoor locations, to installations in stadia and other venues. Select would not hesitate to recommend Fore Comms and hope to be working successfully together for another 10 years to come. Events include: All major events in Brighton, Lewes Bonfire, English Heritage, Race for Life, London to Brighton Cycle Rides and many more."Phil Bourton, Planning and Operations Director, Select Security and Stewarding Ltd
- “The service provided by ForeEvents was excellent and the radios were a massive support for our challenge. The ForeEvents team provided an affordable and superb service. Clear communications were essential and we were extremely impressed that the radio range was far enough to reach the summit of Ben Nevis, at 1,344 metres (4,408 ft) above sea level. The signal from the mountain leaders reaching the summit of each mountain was crystal clear. Plus, the battery life lasted for the duration of the mountaineering challenge, which was great. We really can’t praise ForeEvents, particularly Jon Derrick, enough for the support its communications gave us. We will definitely be using the firm again and would recommend the team to anyone requiring radios to support events."Simon Ogunlana at Mountaineerin
- “We have used foresolutions for a number of years to supply radio equipment to our blue chip clients for their events. Not only is the gear always in excellent condition, but they are great to deal with. It’s reassuring to know the correct equipment will be supplied on time, at an excellent rate, and technical backup is only a phone call away. In short, using foresolutions means one less thing you have to worry about!”Chris Pyke, Event Manager at Impact Proms
- "Foresolutions have worked closely with us for the past three years and have always provided a first class service. Our account is regularly reviewed and we know that we are being provided with the most cost effective solution and best coverage for our needs. We have a dedicated account manager and customer service team who are always very friendly and efficient. We like the fact that we are kept informed of the latest services and products which could benefit the running of our business."Steve Brackstone, LUSH
- “We needed to simplify our administration of mileage and overtime processing, and were also looking for a more efficient method for job allocation between our 45 strong fleet of service engineers. The implementation of the foretrack solution has provided cost effective and extremely simple to drive solutions for our needs, as well as some extra bonuses we had not expected! The benefits to Customer Service and the savings on administration were immediate.”Peter Baulch, Service Manager Carford Group
- "Foresolutions came to the rescue when Leukaemia Busters needed 2-way radios for their 25th Anniversary Silver Ball in October 2014. They answered all our queries and supplied exactly the correct equipment . The staff could not have been more helpful in sorting out exactly what we needed and the radios were a great help in the smooth running of the event. Thank you so much!"Susan Rudge, Fundraising Assistant, Leukaemia Busters, Southampton.