Internet Based GPS Tracking Case Studies
- Read more
Blue Lamp Trust coverage on the BBC Click below to view one of Foresolutions customers – The Blue Lamp...
- Read more
Tracking Insurance Partnership Are insurance premiums causing you a headache? We’re delighted to announce our partnership with one of...
- Read more
Our Foretrack App now Available on iTunes and Google play, click the following link to download your version today. Foretrack...
- “We have used foresolutions for a number of years to supply radio equipment to our blue chip clients for their events. Not only is the gear always in excellent condition, but they are great to deal with. It’s reassuring to know the correct equipment will be supplied on time, at an excellent rate, and technical backup is only a phone call away. In short, using foresolutions means one less thing you have to worry about!”Chris Pyke, Event Manager at Impact Proms
- "Foresolutions came to the rescue when Leukaemia Busters needed 2-way radios for their 25th Anniversary Silver Ball in October 2014. They answered all our queries and supplied exactly the correct equipment . The staff could not have been more helpful in sorting out exactly what we needed and the radios were a great help in the smooth running of the event. Thank you so much!"Susan Rudge, Fundraising Assistant, Leukaemia Busters, Southampton.
- “We have already seen many benefits with the system. It is helping our planning delivery processes and is saving us money on fuel, timesheet administration and improving productivity. Plus we are now planning how we can achieve more benefits over the coming months and years”Steve Rapley, Rawlings Transport
- “ForeSolutions provided Rally for Heroes communications equipment and GPS Trackers for its 2012 European Rally. As a serving member of the British Army, I fully understand the importance of communications in command and control. The feedback from the Rally’s entrants rated the radios as the single most important piece of issued equipment, above that even of the Satellite Navigation. Without the support of companies such as ForeSolutions it is doubtful events such as Rally for Heroes could run. Dealing with ForeSolutions was extremely straightforward and easy, thanks to Nathan and his staff. From our collection of the equipment to the drop off on completion, everything went very smoothly being carried out in a relaxed but professional manner. I cannot recommend the ForeSolutions team enough and we are delighted at the news that they will once again be supporting us for our 2014 Rally.”Benn Laidler, co-founder of Rally for Heroes
- “We’re delighted to have appointed Fore Events as our radio communications supplier for the V Festival in Weston Park. With thousands of festival-goers in attendance, health and safety is a number one priority to us and it is extremely important we have a reliable radio communications system to assist us with delivering an outstanding event.”Jane Tierney - V Festival production manager
- “We have been a customer of Foresolutions for many years and are very happy with the services that they offer. We have a dedicated team who manage every aspect of our mobile phone account. They always advise us on the latest technology and products which is very important as our staff are constantly on the move!!”Nigel Grace, Office Manager, Dyer & Butler