Internet Based GPS Tracking Case Studies
- Read more
Blue Lamp Trust coverage on the BBC Click below to view one of Foresolutions customers – The Blue Lamp...
- Read more
Tracking Insurance Partnership Are insurance premiums causing you a headache? We’re delighted to announce our partnership with one of...
- Read more
Our Foretrack App now Available on iTunes and Google play, click the following link to download your version today. Foretrack...
- "Foretrack offers a perfect tracking system solution! The reporting is brilliant and can be tailored to individual requirements. In my experience, the system is trouble free & for these reasons Foretrack is the only tracking I would recommend to my customers"Norman Brett - Comcir Radio Communications Ltd
- “We have already seen many benefits with the system. It is helping our planning delivery processes and is saving us money on fuel, timesheet administration and improving productivity. Plus we are now planning how we can achieve more benefits over the coming months and years”Steve Rapley, Rawlings Transport
- DHD have used Foretrack tracking for several years. It is the only company we have used, and so far, we have not felt the need to change.! The lease plan that we are on offers us excellent flexibility in terms of being able to swap trackers between vehicles, especially as we regularly renew vehicles. The trackers are so easy to use, and it is easy to decipher where drivers are and the routes they have taken. We also love not having to call our drivers SO many times a day, and being able to give our customers live updates without having to call them back. This makes our lives a lot easier and saves time. We find it very useful to figure out drivers' start and finish times, and we use the trackers daily as back-up for our drivers' time sheets. Everytime we contact the office, we have received a speedy response, and every query has been dealt with professionally and in full.
- "Our Foretrack trackers are easy to use and provide us with more in-depth reports than previous trackers we have used. Examples of this include providing a snail trail of exactly where the vehicles have been and the detailed driver behaviour reports. These allow us to monitor our vehicles and drivers more closely, saving us time and money. This also highlights training issues before they become a real problem."Jenny Davis, Office Manager at CNG Heating
- "Fore Comms have supplied radio communications to Select Security and Stewarding Ltd for more than 10 years. The level of service delivered is excellent, whether dealing with the management, the office, or technical staff out on the ground. Working on a range of events with Select each year, Fore Comms have always been adaptable and provided solutions in both planning stages and for any issues that have arisen during events. Technically, Fore Comms have provided various solutions for events that Select cover, from mobile repeaters and masts, for remote outdoor locations, to installations in stadia and other venues. Select would not hesitate to recommend Fore Comms and hope to be working successfully together for another 10 years to come. Events include: All major events in Brighton, Lewes Bonfire, English Heritage, Race for Life, London to Brighton Cycle Rides and many more."Phil Bourton, Planning and Operations Director, Select Security and Stewarding Ltd
- "As a company, we are very happy with the mobile phone service provided by Foresolutions. Access to the portal is proving to be extremely valuable, giving us complete access and control over the usage of the phones, something we have not had previously. The Foresolutions team has a wealth of technical knowledge and we have found everyone at Foresolutions to be extremely supportive, polite & honest. We would definitely recommend this company."Tim Wheeler - Financial Director at S. Walsh