Internet Based GPS Tracking Case Studies
- Read more
Blue Lamp Trust coverage on the BBC Click below to view one of Foresolutions customers – The Blue Lamp...
- Read more
Tracking Insurance Partnership Are insurance premiums causing you a headache? We’re delighted to announce our partnership with one of...
- Read more
Our Foretrack App now Available on iTunes and Google play, click the following link to download your version today. Foretrack...
- “SoBAC’s aim is to help prevent crime and make Southampton is a safer place to work and shop. The excellent Two Way Radio Communication system supplied by Foresolutions (ForeComms) will help us to continue with this aim.” SOBAC use Foreolutions Two Way Radios to assist in keeping shoppers safe in the Southampton Area. http://www.comms-dealer.com/industry-news/fore-communications-scoops-contract-against-crimeRoy Russell - Southampton Business Against Crime
- DHD have used Foretrack tracking for several years. It is the only company we have used, and so far, we have not felt the need to change.! The lease plan that we are on offers us excellent flexibility in terms of being able to swap trackers between vehicles, especially as we regularly renew vehicles. The trackers are so easy to use, and it is easy to decipher where drivers are and the routes they have taken. We also love not having to call our drivers SO many times a day, and being able to give our customers live updates without having to call them back. This makes our lives a lot easier and saves time. We find it very useful to figure out drivers' start and finish times, and we use the trackers daily as back-up for our drivers' time sheets. Everytime we contact the office, we have received a speedy response, and every query has been dealt with professionally and in full.
- “We have already seen many benefits with the system. It is helping our planning delivery processes and is saving us money on fuel, timesheet administration and improving productivity. Plus we are now planning how we can achieve more benefits over the coming months and years”Steve Rapley, Rawlings Transport
- “ForeSolutions provided Rally for Heroes communications equipment and GPS Trackers for its 2012 European Rally. As a serving member of the British Army, I fully understand the importance of communications in command and control. The feedback from the Rally’s entrants rated the radios as the single most important piece of issued equipment, above that even of the Satellite Navigation. Without the support of companies such as ForeSolutions it is doubtful events such as Rally for Heroes could run. Dealing with ForeSolutions was extremely straightforward and easy, thanks to Nathan and his staff. From our collection of the equipment to the drop off on completion, everything went very smoothly being carried out in a relaxed but professional manner. I cannot recommend the ForeSolutions team enough and we are delighted at the news that they will once again be supporting us for our 2014 Rally.”Benn Laidler, co-founder of Rally for Heroes
- “We have used foresolutions for a number of years to supply radio equipment to our blue chip clients for their events. Not only is the gear always in excellent condition, but they are great to deal with. It’s reassuring to know the correct equipment will be supplied on time, at an excellent rate, and technical backup is only a phone call away. In short, using foresolutions means one less thing you have to worry about!”Chris Pyke, Event Manager at Impact Proms
- “The service provided by ForeEvents was excellent and the radios were a massive support for our challenge. The ForeEvents team provided an affordable and superb service. Clear communications were essential and we were extremely impressed that the radio range was far enough to reach the summit of Ben Nevis, at 1,344 metres (4,408 ft) above sea level. The signal from the mountain leaders reaching the summit of each mountain was crystal clear. Plus, the battery life lasted for the duration of the mountaineering challenge, which was great. We really can’t praise ForeEvents, particularly Jon Derrick, enough for the support its communications gave us. We will definitely be using the firm again and would recommend the team to anyone requiring radios to support events."Simon Ogunlana at Mountaineerin