Fleet Management: Live GPS Vehicle Tracking
The fore track fleet management solution offers live web based vehicle tracking and fleet management, providing around the clock visibility and control of your mobile workforce from any internet enabled PC.
- Real time visibility of vehicle location
- Historical data of routes, site visits, vehicle speeds, idling, driver behaviour and more
- Unlimited customer sites / geofenced areas
- A range of alarms and alerts straight to your mobile or e-mail inbox
- Full reporting suite
- Improved security and protection for drivers and vehicles
- Fuel usage calculator
- Fleet utilisation
- Vehicle servicing and MOT management
- CANbus information direct from the vehicle
- Monitoring of vehicle systems, such as temperature alerting for refrigerated trucks
The foretrack real time vehicle tracking system is designed to help your business reduce operating costs and increase revenues, through improving productivity, efficiency and ultimately delivering better customer service.
100% Web based
Get in touch to find out more
Foretrack offer complete control and around-the-clock visibility of your mobile workforce through our live online vehicle tracking and fleet management service. The many features of the service will help you reduce costs, improve productivity, and ensure you are fulfilling your duty of care for employees.
Foretrack is a live, real time vehicle tracking system, featuring the following:
- Covert and low powered devices
- Vehicle Idling
- Vehicle Speed and Driver Behaviour
- Find Nearest Vehicle
- Journey Snail Trail
- Historical Data and Reporting
- Street Level Mapping
- MOT and Service Scheduling
- Web Based Vehicle Tracking
- See and track vehicle location in real time
- Reduce insurance premiums
- Reduce running costs
- Analyse historical journeys, site visits, vehicle speeds, idling, driver behaviour, and much more
- Get notified immediately by e-mail or SMS when alerts occur
- Monitor critical information, such as the temperature inside refrigerated compartments
- Improve security and protection for both drivers and vehicles
- Check on driving behaviour and calculate fuel usage
- Manage servicing, insurance, and MOTs
- Keep track of the cost of each journey
The global positioning system (GPS) consists of 24 operational satellites (with several spares) orbiting the earth at an altitude of approximately 11,000 miles. The satellites orbit the earth twice per day in a pattern, which ensures that at least 4 satellites can be viewed from the earth at any position any time of the day. Typically however between 5 and 7 satellites may be in view.
These satellites broadcast signals, which are analysed by GPS receivers on the earth. The signals carry information such as the satellite idenitifier, it’s position, and an extremely accurate date and time (derived from an on board atomic clock). GPS receivers on the ground use the signal from at least 4 satellites to determine their own position with an accuracy of around 10 to 20 metres.
The Foretrack GPS receiver also contains a GSM GPRS device inside (much like that found inside a mobile phone). This allows the receiver to transmit its information from the receiver back to the host server in real time via the internet.
The Foretrack GPS receiver also calculates a variety of fleet management information (speed, heading, distance, idling, driver behavior), which is transmitted along with the vehicle location tracking information.