Reduce Your Insurance Premiums
Foresolutions operate in partnership with one of the UK’s leading insurance companies, meaning we can GUARANTEE savings for our Foretrack customers on their insurance premiums! Foretrack customers already receive incredible benefits, but now we can prepare bespoke insurance packages to further provide savings.
Our Foretrack systems offer you the very best web-based GPS vehicle tracking and fleet management, giving you control over the key aspects of your mobile fleet.
- Driver behaviour monitoring – including our traffic light system to alert you of hazardous drivers so you can reduce incidents
- Cost savings – use efficient routes to save fuel costs and maximise your fleets usage
- Geo-fencing – as well as the ability to remotely turn off vehicles to guard against theft
- Bespoke reports – delivery times, driver incidents, create your own dashboard!
- Compliance – don’t be caught off guard when servicing, MOT’s and general maintenance issues need attention
- Not to mention the eco benefits of reducing CO2 emissions!
All this and now we’ve worked hard to prepare the total fleet solution for you, by incorporating insurance, we’re saving you money in the short, medium and long term.
We GUARANTEE savings across your vehicle fleet and would be happy to prove this! Get in touch today and one of our team can talk you through the overall benefits of being a Foretrack customer.
Get in touch to find out more
Foretrack offer complete control and around-the-clock visibility of your mobile workforce through our live online vehicle tracking and fleet management service. The many features of the service will help you reduce costs, improve productivity, and ensure you are fulfilling your duty of care for employees.
Foretrack is a live, real time vehicle tracking system, featuring the following:
- Covert and low powered devices
- Vehicle Idling
- Vehicle Speed and Driver Behaviour
- Find Nearest Vehicle
- Journey Snail Trail
- Historical Data and Reporting
- Street Level Mapping
- MOT and Service Scheduling
- Web Based Vehicle Tracking
- See and track vehicle location in real time
- Reduce insurance premiums
- Reduce running costs
- Analyse historical journeys, site visits, vehicle speeds, idling, driver behaviour, and much more
- Get notified immediately by e-mail or SMS when alerts occur
- Monitor critical information, such as the temperature inside refrigerated compartments
- Improve security and protection for both drivers and vehicles
- Check on driving behaviour and calculate fuel usage
- Manage servicing, insurance, and MOTs
- Keep track of the cost of each journey
The global positioning system (GPS) consists of 24 operational satellites (with several spares) orbiting the earth at an altitude of approximately 11,000 miles. The satellites orbit the earth twice per day in a pattern, which ensures that at least 4 satellites can be viewed from the earth at any position any time of the day. Typically however between 5 and 7 satellites may be in view.
These satellites broadcast signals, which are analysed by GPS receivers on the earth. The signals carry information such as the satellite idenitifier, it’s position, and an extremely accurate date and time (derived from an on board atomic clock). GPS receivers on the ground use the signal from at least 4 satellites to determine their own position with an accuracy of around 10 to 20 metres.
The Foretrack GPS receiver also contains a GSM GPRS device inside (much like that found inside a mobile phone). This allows the receiver to transmit its information from the receiver back to the host server in real time via the internet.
The Foretrack GPS receiver also calculates a variety of fleet management information (speed, heading, distance, idling, driver behavior), which is transmitted along with the vehicle location tracking information.